About Special Events in Sausalito
The City of Sausalito has a vibrant history of special events going back over 40 years. Our events include:
- Sausalito Souper Bowl - January 27
- Family Fun Valentine's Dance Party - February 11
- Easter Parade and Egg Hunt - Sat. before Easter March 31
- City Wide Yard Sale - April 21 and October 6
- WAG Dog Festival - May 12
- Jazz and Blues by the Bay - Fridays June-August
- Concert for Kids - One Saturday a month June-October
- 4th of July Festivities - July 4
- Arias in the Afternoon - August (date TBD)
- Chili Cook Off- September 22
- Outdoor Movie Night - October 19
- Halloween Sausalito - October 31
- Breakfast with Santa - December 1
Please contact Julie Myers, Recreation Supervisor Special Events, with any comments or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 289-4198
Parks and Recreation Calendar and FAQ
Sausalito's Souper Bowl
- Date: 01/27/2018 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sausalito’s Souper Bowl of Clam Chowder
- The Souper Bowl is on Saturday January 27th
- 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Downtown and Newtown Sausalito restaurants will participate.
- Tickets cost $15.
- The Lom-bowl-di trophy will be given to the restaurant with the most votes
- Tickets are available January 2 online until January 26
- On January 27th tickets will be available at the Ferry Landing in Sausalito from 12:30pm – 4:30pm.
- For more information or to buy tickets please visit www.sausalitosouperbowl.com.
The participating restaurants from 2017 were:
The Barrel House Tavern– www.barrelhousetavern.com
Driver’s Market - www.driversmarket.com
F3 - www.eatf3.com
Napa Valley Burger Company - www.napavalleyburgercompany.com
Osteria Divino - www.osteriadivino.com
Salito’s - www.salitoscrabhouse.com
The Seafood Peddler - www.seafoodpeddler.com
The Spinnaker - www.thespinnaker.com
Sushi Ran - sushiran.com
The Trident - www.thetrident.net