About Special Events in Sausalito
The City of Sausalito has a vibrant history of special events going back over 40 years. Our events include:
- Sausalito Souper Bowl - January 27
- Family Fun Valentine's Dance Party - February 11
- Easter Parade and Egg Hunt - Sat. before Easter March 31
- City Wide Yard Sale - April 21 and October 6
- WAG Dog Festival - May 12
- Jazz and Blues by the Bay - Fridays June-August
- Concert for Kids - One Saturday a month June-October
- 4th of July Festivities - July 4
- Arias in the Afternoon - August 19
- Chili Cook Off- September 22
- Outdoor Movie Night - October 19
- Halloween Sausalito - October 31
- Breakfast with Santa - December 1
Please contact Julie Myers, Recreation Supervisor Special Events, with any comments or questions: email@example.com or (415) 289-4198
Parks and Recreation Calendar and FAQ
City Wide Yard Sale - Spring
- Date: 04/21/2018 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Location: MLK Basketball Courts
610 Coloma Street
Sausalito, California 94965
- Introduction: Spring yard sale
City Wide Yard Sale!
SATURDAY, April 21, 2018 from 9am – 2pm
MLK PARKING LOT & BASKETBALL COURTS
Booth Registration Opens March 26th at 9:00 am
Call 415-289-4152 to register for a booth.
- Free to the public
- over 90 booths
- Click here for a map to MLK - Enter parking on Ebbtide (follow the signs)
- Registration for booths opens on Monday March 26th at 9:00am.
- To register call 415-289-4152 or come in person at 420 Litho Street - Recreation Counter
- People in person get priority over phone calls.
- Click here for the 2017 City Wide Yard Sale Map
- Spaces rent for $15 - $31 each - see map for specific prices
- A limited number of 6' tables are available to rent for $10 (one per booth)
- 3' round tables are available as well for $5 (there are plenty of these)
- There are 3 load in windows - see map for specific times
- For load out cars are only allowed back in at 2:00 pm (not before) please plan accordingly