About Job Openings at the City of Sausalito
- A list of currently open positions appears in the table below
- If you would like to submit an application for a job classification that is not listed below as a current job opening, please complete a City of Sausalito Employment Application Form
- For applications for the Sausalito Police Department, please use the Sausalito Police Department Employment Application Form; we will keep your application on file
- For questions about job openings or any topic related to human resources, please contact Susan S. Paterson, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com or (415) 289-4130
Current Job Openings
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$3,540 / month
- Posted Date:02/09/2018 4:28 p.m.
- Deadline to Apply:03/02/2018
Under general supervision, performs the full range of custodial duties related to the care, routine maintenance, and cleaning of assigned buildings and facilities; moves furniture and equipment to set up for events, activities, and functions; and performs related work as required.
Receives general supervision from the department supervisor. Exercises no supervision of staff. Work hours are generally Monday through Friday with hours to be determined by the Parks and Recreation Director.
A full description of the position is shown here: Custodian
To apply, please fill out and submit a copy of the City of Sausalito Employment Application and mail or hand deliver your application packet to the Administration Office at 420 Litho Street, Sausalito, CA 94965, Attention: Human Resources Manager.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Susan Paterson, Human Resources Manager, at (415)289-4130 or firstname.lastname@example.org.