How to apply for a job with the City of Sausalito
- A list of currently open positions appears in the table below
- To be considered, applicants must complete and submit ALL of the following:
- City of Sausalito Employment Application Form – please click the link to print the application, then complete and sign. (Please note that the Applicant Tracking Form portion of the Application must be submitted; be assured that it is separated from the application upon receipt, and the information submitted on the Tracking Form is NOT processed in connection with any individual’s application so that the information remains “anonymous”.)
- Cover letter that describes why this position appeals to you and the highlights of your career that best qualify you for the position you are applying for.
- A total of 6 references: 3 professional references and 3 personal references (The City of Sausalito will NOT contact these references unless the applicant becomes a finalist in the selection process, and if that is the case, the applicant will be informed before the City makes contact with the references in order to allow the applicant to forewarn the references of the call they should expect from the City.)
- All application materials must be mailed or delivered to the address below and be submitted by the deadline listed in the job flyer.
City of Sausalito
Attn: Human Resources Manager
420 Litho Street
Sausalito, CA 94965
- For questions about job openings or any topic related to human resources, please contact Susan S. Paterson, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com or (415) 289-4130
The City of Sausalito is a drug free workplace