About Job Openings at the City of Sausalito
- A list of currently open positions appears in the table below
- If you would like to submit an application for a job classification that is not listed below as a current job opening, please complete a City of Sausalito Employment Application Form
- For applications for the Sausalito Police Department, please use the Sausalito Police Department Employment Application Form; we will keep your application on file
- For questions about job openings or any topic related to human resources, please contact Susan S. Paterson, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com or (415) 289-4130
Current Job Openings
Landscape Worker I
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$4,099/month
- Posted Date:02/09/2018 4:35 p.m.
- Deadline to Apply:03/02/2018
Under close supervision, incumbents with basic maintenance experience learn City infrastructure, systems, and facilities, use of tools and equipment, and a wide variety of practices and procedures. As experience is gained, assignments become more varied and are performed with greater independence. Positions at this level usually perform most of the duties required of the positions at the II level, but are not expected to function at the same skill level and usually exercise less independent discretion and judgment in matters related to work procedures and methods. Work is usually supervised while in progress and fits an established structure or pattern. Exceptions or changes in procedures are explained in detail as they arise. Since this class is often used as a training class, employees may have only limited or no directly related work experience.
A full description of the position is shown here: Landscape Worker I
To apply, please fill out and submit a copy of the City of Sausalito employment application and mail or hand deliver your application packet to the Administration Office at 420 Litho Street, Sausalito, CA 94965, Attention: Human Resources Manager.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Susan Paterson, Human Resources Manager, at (415) 289-4130 or firstname.lastname@example.org.