Trees Trimmed on Bridgeway
City contractor Bartlett Tree Service is performing the work, which entails:
- Pruning twenty-three Sycamore trees
- Pruning sixteen Ash trees
- Pruning two Eucalyptus trees
- Removing three dying trees
- Shaping twelve Sycamore trees that were pruned a few years ago
The work is being done to maintain the health of the trees, improve their appearance, and ensure the safety of pedestrians, bicycles, and vehicles traveling under the trees.
Any questions about the project may be directed to Parks and Recreation Director Mike Langford at firstname.lastname@example.org or Public Works Division Manager Loren Umbertis at email@example.com.