The Role of the Finance Committee
- The Finance Committee is a standing subcommittee consisting of two councilmembers
- The Finance Committee is tasked with monitoring the City budget and making recommendations to the City Council
- The Finance Committee typically meets from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. on the Wednesday after the second council meeting of the month, and additionally as needed.
- The Committee meets in the City Hall Conference Room at 420 Litho Street
- All meetings of the Finance Committee are open to the public
- Meeting times and agendas may be viewed on the meetings and agendas page for the Finance Committee
- The mayor and one other representative from the Sausalito City Council
- The Staff Liaison is Melanie Purcell, Administrative Services Director, (415) 289-4105 or email@example.com
- If you have any questions about the Finance Committee or an item under consideration by the Finance Committee, please contact Melanie Purcell, Administrative Services Director, (415) 289-4105 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Administration window in City Hall is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.