2018 Spring City Wide Yard Sale
- Saturday, April 21, 2018 *All booths are sold out. To be placed on a wait list, call 415-289-4152.
- 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
MLK parking lot and basketball courts
- Entrance will be on Ebbtide Avenue (follow the signs)
- Free to the public
- Over 90 booths
- Registration for booths opens on Monday, March 12 at 9:00 a.m.
- To register, call (415) 289-4152, or come in person to the Recreation Counter at 420 Litho Street
- People who queue in person get priority over phone calls
- View the 2018 City Wide Yard Sale map of seller spaces
- Booth spaces rent for $15 - $31 each; see the map above for specific prices
- A limited number of 6' tables are available to rent for $13 (one per booth)
- 3' round tables are available for $8
- There are 3 load-in times for sellers before the sale; please see the map for the time that corresponds to your seller space
- For load-out after the sale, cars are only allowed back in at 2:00 p.m. (not before); please plan accordingly
- Any questions about the City Wide Yard Sale may be directed to the City of Sausalito Recreation Department at (415) 289-4152 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The offices of the Parks & Recreation Department are located at Sausalito City Hall, 420 Litho Street, Sausalito, CA, 94965