Schedule of Events on Tuesday, October 31, 2017
Child-Friendly Haunted House Preview
- low-key, lights-on version geared for the little ones
- open from 4:15 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- $5 per-person/$20 per-family recommended donation.
- Starts at 4:30 p.m.
- at Station 1 - the Johnson Street Firehouse
- Sponsored by Southern Marin Fire
Halloween Parade and Trick or Treat Lane
- The Parade starts at 6:00 p.m. sharp
- Line up for the Parade at 5:45 p.m. at the Station 1 Firehouse (corner of Johnson & Caledonia streets)
- The Halloween Parade finishes at Trick or Treat Lane located at the Robin Sweeny Park Basketball Courts
Howl’O’Ween Dog Costume Contest
- 6:30 p.m.
- Robin Sweeny Park
- Dress up your pups and bring them with you on Halloween to compete
- Contest is FREE!
- Prizes will be awarded to the best Little Dog (under 35 lbs.) in costume, best Big Dog (over 35 lbs.) in costume and best couple (human and dog).
- Sponsored by Soulmates Animal Care
- Located in the Game Room at City Hall.
- There is a special child-friendly version from 4:15 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Haunt re-opens in full terror mode at 6:15 p.m.
- Ends at 8:00 p.m
- $5 per-person/$20 per-family recommended donation
Haunted House Call for Volunteers
- The Haunted House is planned, designed, and operated by volunteers
- We need your help
- To volunteer, call Recreation Supervisor Linda Finch at (415) 289-4140.
- Any questions about Halloween Sausalito may be directed to the City of Sausalito Recreation Department at (415) 289-4152 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The offices of the Parks & Recreation Department are located at Sausalito City Hall, 420 Litho Street, Sausalito, CA, 94965
The Halloween Parade and activities in Robin Sweeny Park and the Recreation Center are sponsored by Sausalito Parks & Recreation, Caledonia Street Merchants, and local community groups. Event Producers: Julie Myers, Linda Finch, and Mike Langford.