I want to rent a park or facility. What do I do?
(if you have a specific date/time in mind please call (415) 289-4152 to check for availability)
There are four different rate categories: Non-Profit, Resident, Non-Resident and Commercial*. Rates run from $16 to $105 an hour depending on location and facility. View a list of all Parks and Facilities Rental Fees *Commercial rates will be charged to anyone profiting from activity/event.
For more information click here to download our Special Event Information Sheet.
For those groups that:
- are smaller than 75 people
- are a league or a team having a game or practice
- are holding an organized event (i.e. a memorial, a birthday party or block party)
- want a specific date or time
- are not going to use any amplified sound
- are not going to serve or sell alcohol*
- *for those groups that are smaller than 25 people and want to serve alcohol you MUST also submit the Special Event Alcohol Use Application Form in addition to the Park & Facility Rental Request Form. All submissions must be at least 72 hours before event.
Please submit the Park & Facility Rental Request Form.
For those groups that:
- are larger than 75 people
- are requesting to serve or sell alcohol
- are wanting to use amplified sound
- are wanting to barbecue
Please submit the Special Event Assessment form. All submissions will be contacted within 3-5 days. A non-refundable application fee may be required and/or additional documentation. All submissions must be at least 7 days before event. For more information about Special Events please click here to check out our Special Event Information Sheet.
I want to do a Film or do a Photo Shoot on the City of Sausalito property. What do I do?
Submit the Film and Photo Encroachment Permit Application form and you will be contacted within 3-5 days regarding your application. All submissions must be 2 weeks before activity date, or a rush fee may be charged.
I want to put up a Banner in the City of Sausalito. What do I do?
Submit the Banner Encroachment Application form and you will be contacted within 3-5 days regarding your application.
The Banner Placement and Sizes are:
Across Bridgeway (@ Shell Station) LENGTH: 25’- 35’ WIDTH: 3’- 4’ WIDE
Fishing Pier on Bridgeway (next to Trident) & Basketball Court Fence @ Robin Sweeny Park LENGTH: 11’- 11 ½’ MAX WIDTH: 3 ½’ MAX
Flag banners on light poles along Bridgeway (up to 20 flag banners allowed) LENGTH: 4’- 5’ MAX WIDTH: 3’ WIDE
- Any questions about Rentals or Special Event Permits may be directed to the City of Sausalito Recreation Department at (415) 289-4152 or email@example.com
- The offices of the Parks & Recreation Department are located at Sausalito City Hall, 420 Litho Street, Sausalito, CA, 94965