- St. Patrick's Day Luncheon - Tuesday, March 13
- Social Meeting - Tuesday, March 20 at 11:00 a.m.
- Business Meeting - Tuesday, April 3 at 11:00 a.m.
- Social Meeting - Tuesday, April 17 at 11:00 a.m.
- Luncheon at Piatti - Tuesday, April 24 at 11:45 a.m.
About the Edgewater Seniors
- The Edgewater Seniors Club provides opportunities for seniors to gather at special events, share experiences, and create friendships
- Members meet for a variety of trips, social gatherings, presentations, and friendly conversation
- The Edgewater Seniors Club has been meeting for over 40 years
- Many members are longtime residents of Sausalito
- Sausalito Parks and Recreation is pleased to support the Edgewater Seniors Club by providing meeting space and organizing monthly van trips
- Members in good standing receive 25% discount on monthly trips
- To be eligible for membership, one must be at least 55 years of age and pay annual membership dues of $15 at the beginning of each year
- Social activities
- Meeting new people
- Community involvement
- Reduced rates on trips
- Luncheon meetings are held on the first and third Tuesday of every month
- The first meeting of the month is a business meeting
- The second is a social meeting that offers programs, special presentations and birthday celebrations
- Meetings begin at 11:00 a.m. in the Edgewater Room located in the lower level of City Hall
2017 Board of Directors
- President: Judith Leachman
- Vice President: Thelma Olgiati
- Secretary: Sheila Keogh
- Tresurer: Wera Musaus
- Historian: Rose DeMartini
- Sunshine Person: Flora Rogers
- Contact Linda Finch at (415) 289-4140 for information about the Edgewater Seniors or an upcoming trip