Napa Street Drainage Improvement Project
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the City of Sausalito will receive sealed bids for the NAPA STREET DRAINAGE IMPROVEMENT PROJECT. Such sealed bids shall be received at the Office of the City Clerk of the City of Sausalito at 420 Litho Street until January 16, 2018 at 2:00 P.M., at which time they will be publicly opened and read. On a date to be determined later, such bids shall be tabulated and submitted to the City Council for consideration and action consistent with the provisions of Public Contract Code Division 2, Part 3, Chapter 1, Article 4.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF WORK: The project provides for installation of storm drain line, catch basin, and stormdrain manholes as shown on the project plans.
NON MANDATORY PRE-BID MEETING:
- Time: January 3, 2018 at 10:00 A.M.
- Location: City Hall Council Chambers, 420 Litho Street, Sausalito CA 94965
BIDDERS REQUIREMENTS: Each bid shall be made in accordance with the Plans, Specifications and Contract Documents prepared therefore, and available for review at the office of the City Engineer.
As noted in the Instructions to Bidders, all bid questions must be in writing and can be emailed to Andrew Davidson: email@example.com.
Bidders shall be licensed in accordance with California law at the time bids are submitted. The licenses required to perform this project is a Class A (GENERAL ENGINEERING)
Contract amounts to be paid under this contract will be subject to 10% retention to ensure performance.
See the Complete Notice to Bidders in the Project Specifications for additional information and bid requirements.
The Engineer's estimate of construction costs for this project is $217,000.
Please click here to view and/or download the Notice to Bidders document (Posted at 12:00 p.m. on 12/15/2017)
Please click here to view and/or download the Project Plans (Posted at 12:00 p.m. on 12/15/2017)
Please click here to view and/or download the Project Specifications (Posted at 12:00 p.m. on 12/15/2017)
Please click here to view and/or download the Pre-Bid Sign-In Sheet for the Napa Street Drainage Improvement Project. (Posted at 9:20 A.M. on 01/04/2018)
Addendum 1 (posted Monday, January 8, 2018, 10:00 a.m.)
Dunphy Park Improvement Project
Preliminary Bid Results (posted, Monday, October 9, 2017, 3:55 p.m.)
- Notice to Bidders: Download the Notice to Bidders, dated August 14, 2017
- Addendum 1 (posted Tuesday, August 22, 2017; 11:30 a.m.)
- Dunphy Park Drawings, Part 1 (Pages 1-25 170821)
- Dunphy Park Drawings, Part 2 (Pages 26-50 170821)
- Dunphy Park Technical Specifications
- Geotechnical Study Report, Dunphy Park Improvements
- Addendum 2 (posted Tuesday, September 5, 2017, 4:30 p.m.)
- Addendum 3 (posted Friday, September 8, 2017, 6:00 p.m.)
- Addendum 4 (posted Thursday, September 14, 2017, 7:00 p.m.)
For Reference only
- 1933 6 Dunphy of line drawing depicting railroad facilities in the vicinity of the project
- AV41-06-33 November 8, 1950 of aerial photograph from Pacific Aerial Archive depicting the former municipal burn dump
- Closed Disposal Site Inspection Report (188) Dated 08JUNE2017
- Dunphy Park Improvements JARPA signed
- Dunphy Park JARPA Attachments, dated 14AUG17 - Part 1
- Dunphy Park JARPA Attachments, dated 14AUG17 - Part 2
- Dunphy Park JARPA Attachments, dated 14AUG17 - Part 3
- Dunphy Park JARPA Attachments, dated 14AUG17 - Part 4
- "Geotechnical Study Report Dunphy Park Improvements" by RGH Consultants dated June 9, 2015 included in Addendum No. 1 is For Reference Only
- Tree Inventory "Dunphy Park" document by Bartlett Tree Service
- "Dunphy Park Boundary Survey" dated June 17, 2017 by Linda Carruthers
- "Hydrology and Hydraulics Report and Stormwater Control Plan for Dunphy Park" by Sherwood Design Engineers dated August 21, 2017
- Addendum 5 (posted Monday, September 18, 2017, 5:30 p.m.)
- 01 31 00 Project Management and Coordination
- 01 31 19 Project Meetings
- 01 33 00 Submittal Procedures
- 01 71 23 Field Engineering
- 01 74 19 Construction Waste Management
- 01 77 00 Closeout Procedures
- 01 78 39 Project Record Documents
- Addendum 6 (Posted Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 6:20 p.m.)
For Reference Only Documents
- Narrative of Changes for Bidders
- 8/29/17 Building Plan Check Responses
- Dunphy Park Engineering Plan Check Responses
- Dunphy Park Plan Review Comments
- Addendum 7 (Posted Friday, September 29, 2017, 12:00 p.m.)
- Sealed Bids Due: Monday, October 2, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. local time at the Office of the City Clerk, City of Sausalito, 420 Litho Street, Sausalito, CA 94965
- Pre-bid Conference: August 24 at 10:00 a.m. local time in Sausalito City Hall (non-mandatory)
- Second Non-Mandatory Pre-Bid Conference: Wednesday, September 13, 2017; 2:00 p.m., in Sausalito City Hall.
- Third Non-Mandatory Pre-Bid Conference: Wednesday, September 20, 2017; 2:00 p.m., in Sausalito City Hall.
- Plan Holders List
- Contact: Loren Umbertis, Public Works Division Manager at (415) 289-4113 or firstname.lastname@example.org