Harbors and Marinas
- Blue Water Yacht Harbor: 74-slip marina that accommodates boats from 20’ to 50’. Located at 55 Liberty Ship Way.
- Clipper Yacht Harbor: The largest harbor in Sausalito with 700 slips and dry storage spaces. Located at 310 Harbor Drive.
- Marina Plaza Harbor: 103 slips accommodating boats from 12' to 48'. Located at 2330 Marinship Way.
- Pelican Harbour: 90 berths ranging from 30’ to 65'. Located at 200 Johnson Street.
- Richardson Bay Marina: 220 slip marina tailored to smaller vessels with berth sizes that range from 26' to 36'. Located at 100 Gate 6 Road.
- Schoonmaker Point Marina. 161 slip marina accommodates boats from 35' to 70'. Side ties are available for yachts up to 220 feet. Located at 85 Liberty Ship Way #205.
Yacht Clubs and Cruising Clubs
- Sausalito Cruising Club: Easy-going sailing club with nautical activities, nightly entertainment, and a full service galley and bar. Located at the foot of Napa Street at Dunphy Park.
- Sausalito Yacht Club: Yacht club with an active race, cruise and entertainment schedule and that hosts a variety of annual events. Located at 100 Humboldt Avenue.
Also on the Sausalito Waterfront
- The Arques School: Small school dedicated to teaching the art of traditional wooden boatbuilding. Located on Gate 5 Road.
- Bay Model Visitor Center. Education center administered by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers which hosts a working hydraulic model of the San Francisco Bay. 2100 Bridgeway.
- Call of the Sea: Educational nonprofit with the mission is to inspire young people through experiential, environmental education under sail. Located at 2330 Marinship Way #150.
- Galilee Harbor: Live-aboard, artist and maritime worker cooperative. Residents are traditional boat builders, musicians, painters, captains, creative writers, sail makers, and more. Located at 300 Napa Street.
- Sea Trek. Classes, trips, and rentals for both ocean kayaks and stand up paddleboards. Located at 2100 Bridgeway.
- Sausalito Community Boating Center at Cass Gidley Marina: Non-profit organization working to transform the former Cass’ Marina Boat Rental and Sailing School into a community boating center with a strong museum component. Located at the foot of Napa Street at Dunphy Park.
- Spaulding Marine Center: Non-profit organization dedicated to preserving, sharing, and celebrating the Bay Area's maritime history.
- Turney Street Boat Ramp: Small public dock and boat ramp at the foot of Turney Street.