About Streetlight Maintenance
- DC Electric is the City's contractor for streetlight maintenance
- An online form is available to report an outage, dayburn, cycling, knockdown, or other issues to DC Electric
- If there is an emergency, or you would like to speak with someone directly, please call this toll-free number: (800) 523-8386.
- If possible, please provide the streetlight number to submit your outage report
- The streetlight number is typically located on the pole at eye level (see wood pole example, concrete pole example)
- Streetlight shields are partial hoods that block the light from a streetlight from shining onto your property or your home
- To request a streetlight shield, please submit a public works service request, or contact the Public Works Department at (415) 289-4106 or email@example.com