Stay up to date on Parks & Rec events on Facebook @sausalitoparksandrecreation
About Special Events in Sausalito
The City of Sausalito has a vibrant history of special events going back over 40 years. Our events include:
- Sausalito Souper Bowl - January 25, 2020
- Easter Parade and Egg Hunt - April 11, 2020
- City Wide Yard Sale - April 25, 2020 and October 3, 2020
- WAG Dog Festival - May 9, 2020
- Jazz and Blues by the Bay - Fridays May 29 - August 21, 2020
- Concert for Kids -TBD
- 4th of July Festivities - July 4, 2020
- Arias in the Afternoon -TBD
- Chili Cook Off- September 19, 2020
- Outdoor Movie Night - March 6, 2020 & October 16, 2020
- Halloween Sausalito - October 31, 2020
- Breakfast with Santa - December 5, 2020
Please contact Julie Myers, Recreation Supervisor Special Events, with any comments or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 289-4198
Parks and Recreation Calendar and FAQ
Being Yoga – Hatha Flow
Every Monday and Wednesday
- Date: 08/12/2019 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- Introduction: Enjoy authentic yoga a hour and a half class.
Hatha Yoga with an emphasis on breath and awareness. Beginners through advanced are welcome. This philosophy based practice includes a fluid sun salutation and asanas offered with gradations of challenge, as well as pranayama, mantra, and meditation. Enjoy authentic yoga in this two-hour class.
$18 Drop-in Resident; $20 Non-Resident
Pre-pay for 4 or more class for $15/class Resident; $17/class Non-Resident. *Pass expires 4 months from date of purchase.