How to apply for a job with the City of Sausalito:
- A list of currently open positions appears in the table below
- Apply online at www.calopps.org/city-of-sausalito
- For questions about job openings or any topic related to Human Resources, please contact Susan S. Paterson, Human Resources Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 289-4130.
The City of Sausalito is a drug free workplace.
Current Job Openings
- Type:Part Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$14.00 per hour
- Posted Date:09/05/2019 10:00 AM
The Sausalito Public Library is looking for experienced Library Pages with weekday morning availability. Long term commitment is desired.
The paging shifts are around 3 hours starting at 9am. Typical duties may include but are not limited to general paging functions, e.g., shelving books, emptying book drops, keeping the stacks organized and assisting in the routine functions of preparing the library for daily opening and closing. This is an hourly substitute position without benefits. Hourly wage is $14.00.
Ability to accurately order items alphabetically and numerically.
Excellent attention to detail.
Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and cooperatively with library staff.
Ability to learn new procedures and follow written and oral instructions.
Lift, push, pull and/or carry boxes of books weighing up to 50 pounds; mobility to stand, stoop, reach and bend to place and remove books from high book shelves up to 80 inches above floor level or from low book shelves up to 2 inches above floor level.