The City of Sausalito and Downtown Streets Team offer mobile showers at Sausalito's Marinship Park on two mornings per week. The mobile shower program was originally approved by the City Council in November 2018 as a six-month pilot program. In June 2019, the Council made the decision to continue offering the mobile shower service beyond the pilot program.
Mobile showers are available on the following schedule:
- Tuesdays: Marinship Park, 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Fridays: Marinship Park, 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
For questions regarding the mobile shower schedule and services, please call the Downtown Streets Team at (415) 497-1318. If there is no answer, please leave a message.
If you have any questions about the City of Sausalito's mobile shower program, please contact Lieutenant Bill Fraass at (415) 289-4170 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles from Sausalito Currents
- June 14, 2019: Mobile Shower Service to Continue at Marinship Park
- March 29, 2019: City Council Receives Update on Mobile Showers Pilot Program
- January 25, 2019: Update on the Mobile Shower Pilot Program
- November 30, 2018: Mobile Shower Service Begins December 4
- November 16, 2018: City Council Approves Pilot Program for Mobile Showers
- November 9, 2018: Council to Consider Mobile Shower Pilot Program on November 13
- October 26, 2018: City Hosts Workshop on Mobile Showers
- October 19, 2018: Mobile Shower Workshop at City Hall on October 23
- October 12, 2018: Survey: Should Sausalito Offer a Mobile Shower Service?
- October 5, 2018: Learn About the Mobile Shower Service Proposed for Sausalito
- September 28, 2018: Council Requests More Outreach Before Mobile Showers Decision
- September 21, 2018: City Council to Consider Pilot Program for Mobile Showers
City Council Meeting Archives
- June 11, 2019: Pilot Mobile Shower Program Update and Request For Adoption of Program (staff report)
- March 26, 2019: Mobile Showers Update
- November 13, 2018: Update on Mobile Shower Program
- September 25, 2018: Marin Mobile Care's Mobile Showers
- February 13, 2018: Update on County Homelessness Programs, Outreach Efforts, and Mobile Showers
- Marin Health and Human Services: Homelessness in Marin - the Continuum of Care
- Marin Mobile Care: Outreach Is Our First Step
- Marin IJ, September 2, 2018: Marin Program for Homeless Looks to Expand Success
- County of Marin news release: Homelessness is Next Board Workshop Topic - Supervisors to Devote October 23 Meeting to Important Humanitarian Issue
- Resources for the Homeless in Marin
Questions or Comments
- Any questions or comments about mobile showers may be directed to Lieutenant Bill Fraass of the Sausalito Police Department at email@example.com or (415) 289-4170