The Role of the Legislative Committee
- Standing City Council subcommittee tasked with reviewing possible amendments to the Sausalito Municipal Code.
- The Legislative Committee meets on an as-needed basis in the City Hall Conference Room in City Hall, 420 Litho Street
- Two representatives from the Sausalito City Council
- The Staff Liaison is Lilly Whalen, City Clerk/Assistant City Manager, (415) 289-4134 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any questions about the Legislative Committee or an item under consideration by the committee, please contact Debbie Pagliaro, Special Projects, (415) 289-4134 or email@example.com
- The Administration window in City Hall is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.