The Role of the OMIT Committee
- Standing City Council subcommittee tasked with reviewing City operations in the areas of outreach, information technology, transportation, and the MLK, Jr. Campus
- The OMIT Committee typically meets on the Thursday after the first council meeting of the month at 9:00 a.m. in the City Hall Conference Room in City Hall, 420 Litho Street
- Two representatives from the Sausalito City Council
- The Staff Liaison is Melanie Purcell, Administrative Services Director, (415) 289-4105 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any questions about the OMIT Committee or an item under consideration by the committee, please contact Melanie Purcell, Administrative Services Director, (415) 289-4105 or email@example.com
- The Administration window in City Hall is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.