About the MLK Property
- MLK is a City owned property in Sausalito located at 100 Ebbtide Avenue/610 Coloma Street
- The property consists of six buildings that are currently leased to various tenants, including artists, small cottage industries, and two private schools
- Other buildings on the MLK campus include a gymnasium, field house, and a decommissioned boiler room
- The remainder of the campus is dedicated to recreational facilities including tennis courts, soccer, and baseball fields and a running track
- For the latest Proposed Renovation plans, please see MLK Proposed Renovations
- For the status of the MLK Improvements Project, please see MLK Construction Updates
- If you are interested in leasing space at the MLK property, or if you have any questions about the MLK property, please contact Amy Turner at (415) 289-4150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.