- Currently the following MLK Suites are available for rent:
Suite #306, 743.5 square feet
Suite #330, 675 square feet
Suite #340, 889 square feet
Suite #350, 1478 square feet
- Upcoming Suites for rent:
Suite #120A, 493 square feet
Suite #120B, 870 square feet
Suite #210, 513 square feet
- The use restrictions that affect MLK were adopted by Ordinance No. 1128
Allowed Uses: MLK is zoned for Cottage Industry uses which provide for interim, low-density uses compatible with adjacent school and residential uses. Retail sales are not permitted in these commercial/industrial businesses. Permitted use includes, but not limited to: Art Studios and Fine Arts, Bookbinding, Craft Workshops, Dental Labs, Design Studios for Advertising, Building, Industrial, Stained Glass and Landscape Designers, Marine Equipment Manufacturing, Picture Framing Shops, Repair Shops for Musical Instruments, Electrical Appliances, Radios, Televisions and Furniture, Sign Printing Shops, Storage and Warehousing, Theater Workshops, Upholstery Shops, Food Preparation and Catering, Pottery Studios, and Woodshops.
- Features: New HVAC and roof
- On-Site: Artists & Cottage Industries, renovated athletic field & tennis courts (opening this summer), basketball courts, and dog park
- Nearby: Easy access to 101, public transportation, grocery store, restaurants, Post Office & UPS, Fed Ex/Kinko's
- If you are interested in leasing a suite at the MLK Campus, or have any MLK Property questions, please contact Amy Turner, Management Analyst at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-289-4150.