Stay up to date on Parks & Rec events on Facebook @sausalitoparksandrecreation
See You on Wednesday, July 4, 2018!
4th of July Festivities 2018
Wednesday, July 4
- The parade starts at 10:00 a.m.
- It travels from the intersection of Second and Main Street down Bridgeway to Caledonia and ends at Caledonia and Bee Street.
- Bridgeway (from Napa to 2nd Street) and Caledonia (from Bee to Bridgeway) will be closed to through traffic from 9:45 a.m. till 12:30 p.m.
- Parade Entries
- Floats, bands, clowns, classic cars, acrobats, flowers, balloons and fun for the entire family. Everyone is encouraged to add to this traditional favorite
- Parade entries are now closed
- Starting at 12:00 p.m., there will be live music at Dunphy Park by 80's cover band 80's A GoGo.
- Food, dancing, family games, tug-of-war and the famous egg toss
- Food provided by the Rotary Club of Sausalito and Galilee Harbor
- Fireworks Show
- Gabrielson Park
- 6:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. With the Bay Area's favorite party band Pride and Joy!
- Fireworks will begin at 9:00 p.m.
- Fireworks Tables
- Firework tables will go on sale on June 4.
- Tables are $120 for Residents and $130 for Non-Residents
- To purchase please call (415) 289-4152
- Click here to see the 2018 4th of July Table Map
- Fireworks Donations
- Our Fireworks Extravaganza is paid completely by donations each year from community members, organizations and business. You can help put on this magical event by donating as well. Each donation is tax deductible. Donate by mailing a check (made out to City of Sausalito) to: Julie Myers, City of Sausalito, 420 Litho Street, Sausalito CA 94965
- To donate by credit card call 415-289-4152
- Any questions about Sausalito's 4th of July be directed to the City of Sausalito Recreation Department at (415) 289-4152 or email@example.com
- The offices of the Parks & Recreation Department are located at Sausalito City Hall, 420 Litho Street, Sausalito, CA, 94965