Stay up to date on Parks & Rec events on Facebook @sausalitoparksandrecreation
The City of Sausalito is taking the novel coronavirus, or COVID-19, seriously and will be evaluating the viability of each City sponsored special event on a one by one basis. We will be exercising an abundance of caution with our special events to ensure the safety of all our residents and guests.
After serious consideration and in consultation with Marin County Public Health we are saddened to say that Arias in the Afternoon 2020 has been canceled.
For more information on COVID-19, please refer to the Marin County Health and Human Services (HHS) webpage dedicated to the disease: marinhhs.org/coronavirus. You can also to follow HHS on Twitter and Facebook for updates, or email questions and concerns to email@example.com. The City of Sausalito is also maintaining a page with updates at sausalito.gov/coronavirus.
Arias in the Afternoon 2019
- Sunday August 11, 2019
- Gabrielson Park
- 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Free lawn seating
- Songs performed by singers from the San Francisco Opera
- Tables for six with champagne and strawberries are for sale for $75 for residents and for non-residents for $85.
- Tables can be purchased online starting July 15, 2019 by clicking here. (Instructions below)
- Create a profile
- Click the START HERE tab
- Click CITY EVENTS
- Click Arias in the Afternoon
- Choose the Arias in the Afternoon 2019 Map
- Change the AVAILABILITY DATE to 8/11/2019
- Choose the table you want and follow the check out process
- Table map can be viewed here.
- Any questions about Arias in the Afternoon may be directed to the City of Sausalito Recreation Department at (415) 289-4152 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The offices of the Parks & Recreation Department are located at Sausalito City Hall, 420 Litho Street, Sausalito, CA 94965