The City of Sausalito is taking the novel coronavirus, or COVID-19, seriously and will be evaluating the viability of each City sponsored special event on a one by one basis. We will be exercising an abundance of caution with our special events to ensure the safety of all our residents and guests.
The SPRING City Wide Yard Sale has been CANCELED. All Yard Sale booth renters will receive full refunds for any booth/table rentals.
For more information on COVID-19, please refer to the Marin County Health and Human Services (HHS) webpage dedicated to the disease: marinhhs.org/coronavirus. You can also to follow HHS on Twitter and Facebook for updates, or email questions and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org. The City of Sausalito is also maintaining a page with updates at sausalito.gov/coronavirus.
Stay up to date on Parks & Rec events on Facebook @sausalitoparksandrecreation
2020 SPRING City Wide Yard Sale
- Saturday, April 25, 2020
- 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- MLK parking lot and basketball courts
- Entrance (for shoppers) is on Ebbtide Avenue (follow the signs)
- Free to the public
- Over 80 booths
- Fall Date: Saturday, October 3, 2020
- Only garage/yard sale items are to be sold. No craft/food/retail vendors allowed.
- Registration for booths opens for RESIDENTS on Monday, March 9, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
- Registration for booths opens for ALL on Monday, March 30, 2020 at 9:00 a.m..
- To register, go to www.sausalito.com/register and create a profile/account and follow the Start Here tab. Or call (415) 289-4152, or come in person to the Recreation Counter at 420 Litho Street.
- Online registrations are processed at the same time as those in person or by phone. People who queue in person get priority over phone calls and emails
- View the 2020 City Wide Yard Sale map of seller spaces
- Booth spaces rent for $15 - $31 each; see the map above for specific prices
- A limited number of 6' tables are available to rent for $13 (one per booth)
- 36" round tables are available for $8
- There are 3 load-in times for sellers before the sale; please see the map for the time that corresponds to your seller space
- For load-out after the sale, cars are only allowed back in at 2:00 p.m. (not before); please plan accordingly
Booking is available ONLINE - see instructions below.
*If you want to speed up the process you can create your account before registration opens.
- Any questions about the City Wide Yard Sale may be directed to the City of Sausalito Recreation Department at (415) 289-4152 or email@example.com
- The offices of the Parks & Recreation Department are located at Sausalito City Hall, 420 Litho Street, Sausalito, CA, 94965