Stay up to date on Parks & Rec events on Facebook @sausalitoparksandrecreation
2020 SPRING City Wide Yard Sale
- Saturday, April 25, 2020
- 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- MLK parking lot and basketball courts
- Entrance (for shoppers) is on Ebbtide Avenue (follow the signs)
- Free to the public
- Over 80 booths
- Fall Date: Saturday, October 3, 2020
- Only garage/yard sale items are to be sold. No craft/food/retail vendors allowed.
- Registration for booths opens for RESIDENTS on Monday, March 9, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
- Registration for booths opens for ALL on Monday, March 30, 2020 at 9:00 a.m..
- To register, go to www.sausalito.com/register and create a profile/account and follow the Start Here tab. Or call (415) 289-4152, or come in person to the Recreation Counter at 420 Litho Street.
- Online registrations are processed at the same time as those in person or by phone. People who queue in person get priority over phone calls and emails
- View the 2020 City Wide Yard Sale map of seller spaces
- Booth spaces rent for $15 - $31 each; see the map above for specific prices
- A limited number of 6' tables are available to rent for $13 (one per booth)
- 36" round tables are available for $8
- There are 3 load-in times for sellers before the sale; please see the map for the time that corresponds to your seller space
- For load-out after the sale, cars are only allowed back in at 2:00 p.m. (not before); please plan accordingly
Booking is available ONLINE - see instructions below.
*If you want to speed up the process you can create your account before registration opens.
- Any questions about the City Wide Yard Sale may be directed to the City of Sausalito Recreation Department at (415) 289-4152 or email@example.com
- The offices of the Parks & Recreation Department are located at Sausalito City Hall, 420 Litho Street, Sausalito, CA, 94965