Stay up to date on Parks & Rec events on Facebook @sausalitoparksandrecreation
2019 FALL City Wide Yard Sale
- Saturday, October 5, 2019
- 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- MLK parking lot and basketball courts
- Entrance will be on Ebbtide Avenue (follow the signs)
- Free to the public
- Over 80 booths
- Only garage/yard sale items are to be sold. No craft/food/retail vendors allowed.
- Registration for booths opens for RESIDENTS on Monday, August 12, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
- Registration for booths opens for ALL on Wednesday, September 4, 2019 at 9:00 a.m..
- To register, call (415) 289-4152, or come in person to the Recreation Counter at 420 Litho Street
- People who queue in person get priority over phone calls and emails
- View the 2019 City Wide Yard Sale map of seller spaces **NEW** Due to the construction of Pickleball Courts the booth numbers and map have changed!! Please make sure to consult the NEW MAP before you book your space. The map is current as of 8/16/19.
- Booth spaces rent for $15 - $31 each; see the map above for specific prices
- A limited number of 6' tables are available to rent for $13 (one per booth)
- 36" round tables are available for $8
- There are 3 load-in times for sellers before the sale; please see the map for the time that corresponds to your seller space
- For load-out after the sale, cars are only allowed back in at 2:00 p.m. (not before); please plan accordingly
- **Seller parking is limited due to the field work that is being done. Be prepared to park further from you space than normal. City Staff will be there to assist in parking. **
Booking will be available ONLINE - see instructions below.
*If you want to speed up the process you can create your account before registration opens.
- Any questions about the City Wide Yard Sale may be directed to the City of Sausalito Recreation Department at (415) 289-4152 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The offices of the Parks & Recreation Department are located at Sausalito City Hall, 420 Litho Street, Sausalito, CA, 94965