The City of Sausalito is taking the novel coronavirus, or COVID-19, seriously and will be evaluating the viability of each City sponsored special event on a one by one basis. We will be exercising an abundance of caution with our special events to ensure the safety of all our residents and guests.
Unfortunately it is with great regret that we announce that Sausalito WAG Dog Festival is canceled. Any vendors who have already signed up will receive a full refund.
For more information on COVID-19, please refer to the Marin County Health and Human Services (HHS) webpage dedicated to the disease: marinhhs.org/coronavirus. You can also to follow HHS on Twitter and Facebook for updates, or email questions and concerns to email@example.com. The City of Sausalito is also maintaining a page with updates at sausalito.gov/coronavirus.
Stay up to date on Parks & Rec events on Facebook @sausalitoparksandrecreation
4th Annual WAG Dog Festival - Saturday May 9, 2020 - CANCELED
- Saturday, May 9, 2020
- Gabrielson Park
- 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Free to the public
- Everyday Dog Show - Free to enter!
- Best Costume 10:30 a.m.
- Best Wag 11:00 a.m.
- Best Trick 11:30 a.m.
- Best owner/dog look-a-like 1:00 p.m.
- Best Bark 1:30 p.m.
- Best Body Part 2:00 p.m.
- Police Dog Demonstration 12:00 p.m.
- Food and Beverages for sale (adult beverages as well)
Vendors Wanted for 2020!
- Connect with dog enthusiasts from all over Marin County by being a vendor at WAG
- Vendor booth space starts at just $75 for the day
- For more information call Julie at (415) 289-4198
- ONLINE BOOKING FOR VENDORS IS NOW AVAILABLE
- Any questions about WAG Dog Festival may be directed to the City of Sausalito Recreation Department at (415) 289-4152 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The offices of the Parks & Recreation Department are located at Sausalito City Hall, 420 Litho Street, Sausalito, CA 94965