Sign up for Virtual Classes via ZOOM. New classes are being added weekly. Sign up and log on for your recreation needs.
About Parks and Recreation Programs and Classes
- The City of Sausalito Parks and Recreation Department offers a wide range of recreational programs and activities for all ages
- From preschool music and dance to adult sports and fitness to seniors' day trips, we provide a multitude of programs and services for the entire community to enjoy
- To register for an activity, please call the Parks and Recreation Department at (415) 289-4152 or visit our online registration page
- Adult classes include painting, dance classes, hiking, leisure walks, Taiko drumming, yoga, tai chi, Rosen Method Movement, Restorative Movement, furniture restoration, tennis lessons and pickleball
- Youth classes include preschool ballet, music, dance and tennis
- After school enrichment programs include art, drama, sports, cooking and chess
- Day camps are offered during the summer months and on non-instructional days throughout the school year
- The always popular Sausalito Bocce League features seasonal league competition culminating in a "Super Roll" championship game at the end of each season
- Members of the Edgewater Seniors meet for friendly conversation and a variety of social gatherings, presentations, and trips to area museums and events
- Playland at the MLK campus features a full-sized gymnasium filled with inflatable bounce houses for kids on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (Dec-March), Friday, and Saturday mornings. Playland is for kids age 7 and under.
- Playland also offers several Birthday Party options for children up to 10 years old
- The quarterly Sausalito Community Magazine features a listing of all programs and classes offered by the Parks and Recreation Department
- Any questions about Parks and Recreation programs and classes may be directed to 415-289-4152 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please see our staff directory for the contact information of individual staff members