Marin County Resources
- Marin Women's Commission
- The Marin Women's Commission may be reached by phone at (415) 473-6189
- The MWC's yellow card contains an extensive list of resources available in Marin County and the surrounding area
- Marin Center for Domestic Peace
- The Center for Domestic Peace (C4DP) provides services and programs that protect and enhance the safety of victims of domestic violence.
- They offer three different 24-hour hotlines
- (415) 924-6616: English language
- (415) 924-3456: Español (Linea de apoyo)
- (415) 924-1070: ManKind
- The Center for Domestic Peace also offers resources for parents and teens. A hotline is available Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- California Department of Justice: Victim Services Unit
- The State of California, Department of Justice: Victim Services Unit offers support and information for crime victims and their families
- Download a Marsy's Card (available in English, Spanish and many other languages) for information and resources for victims and their families