- Business Meeting - Tuesday, December 4 at 11:00 a.m.
- Holiday Luncheon at The Spinnaker - Tuesday, December 11 at 11:30 a.m.
- Business Meeting - Tuesday, January 8 at 11:00 a.m.
- Social Meeting - Tuesday, January 22 at 11:00 a.m.
About the Edgewater Seniors
- The Edgewater Seniors Club provides opportunities for seniors to gather at special events, share experiences, and create friendships
- Members meet for a variety of trips, social gatherings, presentations, and friendly conversation
- The Edgewater Seniors Club has been meeting for over 40 years
- Many members are longtime residents of Sausalito
- Sausalito Parks and Recreation is pleased to support the Edgewater Seniors Club by providing meeting space and organizing monthly activities and van trips
- Members in good standing receive 25% discount on monthly trips
- To be eligible for membership, one must be at least 55 years of age and pay annual membership dues of $15 at the beginning of each year
- Social activities
- Meeting new people
- Community involvement
- Reduced rates on trips
- Luncheon meetings are held on the first and third Tuesday of every month
- The first meeting of the month is a business meeting
- The second is a social meeting that offers activities, presentations and birthday celebrations
- Meetings begin at 11:00 a.m. in the Edgewater Room located in the lower level of City Hall
2018 Board of Directors
- President: Judith Leachman
- Vice President: Thelma Olgiati
- Secretary: Sheila Keogh
- Treasurer: Wera Musaus
- Historian: Rose DeMartini
- Sunshine Person: Flora Rogers
- For information about Edgewater Seniors, contact Linda Finch at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 289-4140